At I-Track Software, we strive to make the pricing and sales process for ToolTrack as transparent as possible. We post our typical implementation and subscription fees right on the home page because we're very proud of our ability to offer such a comprehensive product for such a competitive price. Most MES & LIMS vendors don't post their pricing because they want to keep it as ambiguous as possible while the sales folks try to oversell you. Our sales process is much simpler because your first call will be with a system architect that understands the world of manufacturing operations, is an expert on the capabilities of ToolTrack, and can speak directly to the question of pricing. This is one way we keep our prices low. We'll also tell you if we don't think ToolTrack is the right product for your company. We don't want to waste your time, and we certainly don't want to try fitting a square peg into a round hole just to make a sale.
There are 2 phases for every customer deployment: Implementation and Subscription. Before the Implementation phase we'll discuss what (if any) customizations & functional adjustments might be needed to better capture your manufacturing process flow. This is usually done over one or two web meetings with stakeholders, and the result of these discussions can have an impact on the Implementation cost. While this number can vary, our typical Implementation fee is about $25k (which includes a moderate amount of customization).
- Once we know the scope of Implementation, we'll provide a comprehensive and easy-to-digest proposal that will cover the Implementation scope (with any customizations), pricing and deployment timeline. You'll know exactly what you'll be getting and the precise cost before we kick-off the deployment.
- Once the proposal is approved, we'll ask for 50% of the Implementation fee to get started.
- Only when the Implementation is complete and fully validated by the customer, the remaining 50% of the Implementation fee is paid.
- At this point, you're ready to go live with ToolTrack and the Subscription begins. The Subscription is month-to-month in order to reduce risk for the customer, but it can also be paid yearly with a small discount.
- In general, the Subscription fee scales with the Implementation fee, so larger Implementations will see larger Subscription fees. The typical Subscription is $1,500 - $2,500 per month. This always includes unlimited user accounts, transactions etc. We want to make sure your deployment of ToolTrack helps your company succeed, so we don't charge extra as your company and usage of ToolTrack grows.